WILL YOU BE AN ALL-STAR?
Standing out from all the rest, proves that you strive to be the best! Mr. A's All-Stars is a program that recognizes one student from each classroom at every midterm and at the end of each quarter. This student shows qualities from all 6 character pillars, and works to be the best they can be. Chosen students will receive an award and be recognized within the school. Congratulations!
CHARACTER COUNTS AT RIVERVIEWELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
- Students are honest with teacher and peers
- Student can be counted on
- Student does not cheat or steal
- Student follows the golden rule
- Student does not use bad language to friends or adults
- Student is respectful of the building and everything in and around it
- Student consistently fills out assignment book
- Student tries his/her best
- Student is responsible for his/her own actions
- Student is fair with friends while on the playground
- Student shares with his/her classmates
- Student plays by the rules
- Student cares about his/herself, and other people
- Student helps others when they need help
- Student cares about the work they do in class
- Student is a great citizen in and out of the classroom
- Student picks up trash in and around the building
- Student obeys the rules in the school building and on the playground